Take a few friends, record a pitch of your concept, develop it, challenge it, benefit from the expertise of our international jury and trainers, and win a cash prize and mentoring to kick-start your project!
The best 8 teams will enter the final round of the competition on our campus in Berlin on June 23. In the course of a two-day event, each team will be provided with coaching and training in prototyping and pitching to prepare their final presentation. The best 3 teams receive prize money for realizing their sustainable innovations, and continuous and personal coaching by international peers well-versed in technology, arts, and management in the 3 months after the win to kickstart their project and gain access to a network of sustainability enthusiasts.
In 2015, the United Nations General Assembly set up 17 sustainable development goals (SDG) as “a blueprint to achieve a better and more sustainable future for all” (General resolution adopted in 2017). The SDGs include a wide variety of problems, from poverty to hunger, climate change, the protection of species, access to clean water, or the defense of peace and justice.
1. Your team must include 4 members max. All members must be enrolled as Bachelor students as of March 2023.
2. Prepare a 4 minutes video to pitch your idea following the five questions mentioned below.
3. Upload the video on TikTok, YouTube, or Instagram using the hashtag: #icnbs
5. The application form closes on March 31, 2023, at 11:59 pm.
6. Your video should address the following five questions:
7. You receive feedback on your idea by April 30. The 8 best teams have then the opportunity to join us in June in Berlin for free training and coaching sessions prior to defending their idea in front of our expert jury. . In the meantime, we will provide regular coaching sessions on topics such as ideation and storytelling to help you to develop your proposal.
[VM1]Surligner en orange // vraiment mettre en valeur stp!
This event is supported by: