By joining ICN Business school, you will be joining a company that cares about the working conditions of its employees.
Our HR approach: human capital is the main source of social and economic performance and the purpose of HR is to support and develop it, which in turn contributes to the transmission of ethics, responsibility and commitment.
ICN is making progress: its equality index has increased from 91% to 94%.
- Ergonomic work environment
– Annual staff seminar
– HR workshops
– A range of employee benefits (help with housing costs, CASDEN membership, a discount on tuition fees for your children…)
– A dynamic joint consultive committee
– Tackling all forms of discrimination
– Raising awareness of sustainable development among our employees
– All campuses are suitable for wheelchair users and those with reduced mobility
– Gender equality: 50% of the faculty and 74% of the administrative staff are women
- Team spirit
As part of our ongoing activities and strategic development plan, ICN regularly recruits employees on a permanent or fixed-term basis, and offers seasonal contracts, internships, professional training contracts and voluntary work opportunities. The school offers successful applicants a competitive salary and a range of incentives, depending on the post and your qualifications. Applicants need to have a positive attitude and sense of commitment, be open-minded and want to work within a culturally diverse team, particularly by taking a cross-cutting approach in line with our Art, Technology and Management philosophy.
The CV is not a unique deciding factor, it allows the applicant to highlight the variety of skills they have acquired throughout their career. You can respond to a job posting or make a speculative application by sending us your CV along with a covering letter.
You will receive a detailed response within 2 weeks. If you have been unsuccessful and you would like more information about our decision, you can call the human resources department. If you have been successful, you will be invited to an interview, either in person, over Skype or by phone.