If you are an international student and you would like to enrol in the Bachelor's or Master's degree at ICN, you are in the right place.
We highly advice you to follow the steps written below, first - inform yourself, than prepare your application and finally - apply.
The application consists of 2 stages: a written application form and an 100% online interview. The interview must be held within 5 days of the submission of the requested files. The jury's answer is given within 2 weeks. We strongly advise applying as early as possible in order to increase your chances of getting accepted.
- CV in French or English (depending on the language of the targeted programme).
- Cover letter in French or English (depending on the language of the targeted programme).
- Letter of recommendation from a professor or professional.
- Transcript of records of the last 2 years.
- Photocopy of the last diploma obtained.
- TOEFL / IELTS / TOEIC / Cambridge score (if programme in English)
- DELF / DALF (if programme in French).
- Copy of passport or identity card.
- 1 passport photo.
- Application fees to be paid online (100 euros).
Programmes in English: TOEFL: 80 or IELTS: 6.5 or TOEIC: 750 or Certificate of Cambridge level C
Programmes in French: DELF, DALF, TCF level B2
Don’t have an official test? You can benefit from a mock test as part of your application, request more information on firstname.lastname@example.org
Each year, students who apply early have the option of obtaining a scholarship or benefiting from “Early Bird” discounts on tuition fees!