Thanks to its experience in the student education, the expertise of its professors and its collaboration with the professional world since 1095, ICN Business School makes its know-how available to companies.
For more than 25 years, ICN Business School has offered, in Nancy and in Metz (cities located in the Lorraine region) a wide range of continuing education for future managers, experienced managers, entrepreneurs and managers:
- Graduate and certificate programs: Executive MBA (AMBA Accredited), Coach Professional (RNCP Level 1 certified), FORMACADRE – Operational Manager of a profit center (certified RNCP level 2),
- Short modules or specialized certificates, covering all areas of management and business management (face-to-face and e-learning),
- Intra-company courses built with the company to meet its specific needs, in any form (workshops, seminars, scenarios, case studies …).
In order to guarantee the quality of the services provided to its professional clients, ICN Business School’s continuing education center benefits from a specific structure and organization:
- A team of teachers selected for their professional background and experience in continuing education, in charge of pedagogical engineering and courses, as well as a commercial and administrative team ensuring the permanent monitoring of the project,
- An exclusive Executive Center for professionals offering optimal working conditions on the new Artem campus in Nancy, as well as a specific area for continuing education (including the Executive MBA ICN) within the Metz campus,
- A personalized approach and a complete accompaniment before, during and after the training, for a perfect adaptation to the needs and a better efficiency of the training.
Mise à jour le 21/04/2017