The Careers and Internships Office organizes numerous events throughout the year in order to promote the professional integration of its students.
These meetings are an opportunity for students to refine their career plans by interacting with professionals from different professions: marketing / sales, finance / audit, accounting / control, human resources, purchasing / Supply Chain, companiy social responsibility.
The day before our recruitment fair, professions round-tables are organized for students of the Master in Management program studying in the first and second years.
During these round-tables, the school’s partners have the opportunity to:
- Value their employer brand,
- Present their professions,
- Share their experience to attract young talent.
- Organized in collaboration with the student association ICN Alumni Junior, these meetings are very friendly and students can exchange with graduates of their school.
- The Graduates present their career paths and answer the various questions while providing advice to help students to build their professional project and to prepare them for the reality of the job market.
Mise à jour le 23/08/2019