The ICN Paris campus is situated in the heart of La Défense – Europe’s largest business district – and boasts three lecture theatres on its 400 m² site
- A centre for learning and a hub facilitating dialogue and relations between students, businesses, lecturers and graduates
- A meeting point for ICN’s international community > A dedicated space where ICN’s activities are showcased to multinationals and decision-makers, fostering closer ties
- Address: CNIT 2, 2 place de la Défense, 92053 Paris la Défense > Metro: Line 1, Château de Vincennes/La Défense Grande Arche
- RER: Line A, Boissy-St-Léger/Marne-La-Vallée – Poissy/Cergy
- Europe’s number-one business district
- A site with over 3 million m² of office space
- 3,600 businesses, including 15 of the world’s 50 largest companies
- 180,000 employees
- Master in Management
- Bachelor in Management
- MSc en Management Numérique (HE*)
- Professional coach (EE**): Certified for level 1 of the RNCP (French National Registry of Professional Certification), CPF (French Personal Training Account) eligible. Equips students with coaching skills, methods and techniques, and also instils them with the coaching profession’s code of conduct. Program open to managers, directors, senior HR executives and consultants. Selection based on an application form and interview. Part-time program, 18 days over six months. One exam session per year, term starts in April.
- Formacadre, operational manager of a profit centre in partnership with the ESSE (EE): in partnership with the ESSE (EE): Certified for level 2 of the RNCP (French National Registry of Professional Certification), CPF (French Personal Training Account) eligible. Generalinterest program covering all areas of management and running a business unit, essential for those keen to move into a management position. Selection based on application form and interview, open to applicants who have completed two years of higher education and three years of work experience. Part-time program. One exam session per year, term starts in February.
*higher education **executive education
Mise à jour le 24/01/2020