Once they have completed the course, MSc in Marketing and Brand Management graduates will be able to identify ways to build the company’s brand capital and implement a strategy within a multidisciplinary and/or multicultural context. They will also be able to draw on their aesthetic training as a source of creativity when making branding decisions.
Here is an overview of the modules :
- Brand performance
- Visual and verbal communication and identity
- Event planning and sponsorship
- Luxury and fashion brands
- Startup development for Innovative Brands
- Sustainable brands and ethics
This program prepares students to take on the following international roles in BtoC or BtoB markets:
- Global Brand Manager
- Product Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Brand & Marketing Consultant/Analyst
- Brand Trust
- VOK DAMS worldwide
Admission and tuition fees
- 4-year higher-education degree (BAC+4) or Master’s
- 3-year higher-education degree (BAC+3) with extensive work experience in these fields
- Selection based on an application form and interview
- 3-year higher-education degree (BAC+3), you can apply for the preparatory year then take your MSc over 2 years
The MSc in Marketing and Brand Management course was the perfect springboard for my career. The strong emphasis on theory and practice was a real asset. Consumer analytics, event planning, luxury and fashion business, social media communication, among other subjects help students to learn the core principles of marketing and embark on an international career in the sector that they are interested in. The classes were small and wellsupervised. After graduation, I went on to work in the international head offices of Puma and Swarovski.
Discover all our MSc programs by downloading the brochure!