Prepares students to work in companies that are either involved in international trade or looking to expand abroad. The MIEX course is an international and multicultural learning experience designed to provide students with a global perspective of the business world and familiarize them with international management methods and tools.
The 1st year modules are compulsory for all students and focus on disciplines that develop the technical skills they need in international situations (negotiation, strategy, team management, finance, economics, etc.).
The 2nd year modules vary depending on where the students decide to spend this year abroad (Berlin, Moscow, Mexico, Porto Alegre or Shanghai). The content builds on the 1st year and addresses international management disciplines by focusing on the target region (Doing business in China, Doing business in Latin America, Doing Business in Europe).
- International Strategy Consultant
- International Business Development Manager
- Account Manager
- International Business Manager
- Business Partners Manager
- Arcelor Mittal
Admission and tuition fees
- For MSc1 admissions: 3-year higher-education degree (BAC+3)
- For MSc2 admissions: 3 or 4-year higher-education degree (BAC+3/BAC+4) with extensive work experience in a company
- Proficiency in English essential
- Selection based on an application form and interview
The MIEX program gives students the unique opportunity to live in three different countries and flourish in a multicultural environment. It is an incredible and rewarding academic and personal experience that allows students to approach their future international career with confidence, safe in the knowledge that they are highly adaptable, very open-minded and have developed a broad overview of other cultures.
I’m very proud to have obtained this triple degree and to belong to the MIEX community.
I have developed greatly both personally and professionally.
Discover all our MSc programs by downloading the brochure!