- Teach executives a broad range of digital sector skills, essential for managers in today’s companies and industries (4.0).
- Provide students with the specific skills on disruptive technologies already employed by these pioneering businesses (artificial intelligence, blockchain, etc.).
- Produce responsible and creative managers who have mastered the core elements of digital and the tools used within a corporate setting.
The program combines a variety of teaching methods and activities. Here is an overview of the modules :
- New Digital Models
- Digital Project (Phase 2)
- Digital transformation & Digital Project (Phase 1)
- Disruptive technologies
- Technical skills and data analytics
- Digital Marketing
Admission and tuition fees
- 4-year higher-education degree (BAC +4) or Master’s
- 3-year higher-education degree (BAC +3) with extensive work experience
- Selection based on an application form and interview
- 3-year higher-education degree (BAC+3): 2-year study path. Prior enrolment in one of the following MSc preparatory year courses: “Communication and Digital Marketing” in Paris (taught in French) or “Marketing and Brand Management” in Berlin (taught in English), before enrolling on the MSc in Berlin.
Discover all our MSc programs by downloading the brochure!