- Teach executives a broad range of digital sector skills, essential for managers in today’s companies and industries (4.0).
- Provide students with the specific skills on disruptive technologies already employed by these pioneering businesses (artificial intelligence, blockchain, etc.).
- Produce responsible and creative managers who have mastered the core elements of digital and the tools used within a corporate setting.
The program combines a variety of teaching methods and activities. Here is an overview of the modules :
- New Digital Models
- Digital Project (Phase 2)
- Digital transformation & Digital Project (Phase 1)
- Disruptive technologies
- Technical skills and data analytics
- Digital Marketing
Admission and tuition fees
- For MSc1 admissions: 3-year higher-education degree (BAC+3)
- For MSc2 admissions: 3 or 4-year higher-education degree (BAC+3/BAC+4) with extensive work experience in a company
- Selection based on an application form and interview
Discover all our MSc programs by downloading the brochure!