The ICN MSc Degree in International Business Development (Bac+5 / 5 years of higher education), is taught in English at the ICN’s ARTEM campus in Nancy, in the north east of France. For the last 4 months the course is taught at one of the School’s partner universities, in either Brazil or China.
It is intended for students and professionals who are interested in becoming major actors in International Business Development as international negotiators, and provides you with the tools and methodologies which are essential for negotiation, and with the latest techniques in developing business on the world stage.
- Take advantage of full course delivery in English by ICN lecturers, many international professors and professional specialists in international business.
- specialize in the world’s major regions of economic development
- Take part in a week-long seminar in one of the emerging economies.
- Study for a full semester abroad: a tailor-made period of residence in Brazil, China or Senegal.
This MSc is a one year program
Carry out international projects and discover the world’s regions showing a high development potential
|Semester 1 :||Semester 2 :|
|In addition to the taught courses, you will:|
For further information on the program, the courses in partner universities, the seminar and the company visits, download the brochure.
In year 2 of the program, students are required to spend a semester (March to June) on an academic study visit abroad. This will be at one of the 3 partner universities participating in the program: at FACAMP (Brazil), at Sichuan Agricultural University (China) or at Sup de Co Dakar (Senegal).
Faculdades de Campinas – Brazil
FACAMP, Faculdades de Campinas, is a privately owned college located in Brazil, founded in the year 2000. In less than a decade, its innovative educational project has gained the recognition of the Brazilian academic community, as well as the country’s dynamic labor market, which grew by 7.5% in 2010.
FACAMP is located in the town of Campinas, the 13th richest town in Brazil, with its 1 million inhabitants (2 million with its suburbs) and a GDP of U$19 billion. Campinas is a 1-hour (90 km) rail trip from Sao Paulo (90mn by bus), Brazil’s major city and its economic center. Campinas Airport (Viracopos) has around 140 daily flights to all major cities/regions in Brazil.
The town of Campinas has an acknowledged vocation for technological innovation and is surrounded by many renowned universities, technology research centers, and high value-adding global enterprises, such as 3M, Bosch, Honda, Motorola, Pirelli and Samsung, among others.
FACAMP’s campus spreads over 100,000 m², with more than a thousand native trees and 22 thousand orchid plants. Its buildings are spacious and air conditioned.
Created with a vocation to excel in human sciences, FACAMP has 2,600 students on undergraduate courses in Business, Law, Economics, International Affairs, and Publicity and Marketing. It has also developed the areas of Design and Production Engineering.
FACAMP has 230 full and associated professors, instructors and researchers who develop an innovative pedagogical project in terms of Brazilian standards, marked by:
– Full time teaching, with students having academic activities from 8 am to 5 pm, five days a week.
– Personalized tuition, with small numbers of students in each class, and permanent contact with professors, Faculty Directors, other students and families.
– Faculty has a strong commitment to the intellectual development of its students, through policies of promotion and incentives for the production and improvement of ideas, knowledge and information.
– Emphasis is on the development of ethical citizens, aware of their responsibilities as agents for social transformation.
– Theoretical teaching is combined with professional practice through labs and professional practice centers.
– There is strong resource support for learning: all courses have labs and workshops for developing reading, literature and mathematical skills.
– Language tuition : all students must deepen their knowledge of the Portuguese language and must acquire proficiency in English.
– Students have a good record of early employment after graduation, as compared to other universities, both in the public and private sectors.
– Last but not least, in recent years the university has been recognized by the Brazilian Secretary of Education as one of the top five institutions in Brazil.
Sichuan is a province of the People’s Republic of China, located in the southwest of the country. Sichuan has historically been known as the ‘Province of Abundance’.
Great strides have been made in developing Sichuan into a modern hi-tech industrial base, by encouraging both domestic and foreign investments in electronics and information technology (such as software), machinery and metallurgy (including automobiles), hydropower, and the pharmaceutical, food and beverage industries.
As the capital of Sichuan province, Chengdu is one of the most important economic, transportation, and communication centers in Western China. China’s state council has designated Chengdu as the country’s western center for logistics, commerce, finance, science and technology, as well as a hub of transportation and communication. It is also an important base for manufacturing and agriculture.
Sichuan Agricultural University is one of the 100 key universities selected by the Chinese government to receive special funding under the ‘211 project’. There are 3 campuses in Sichuan which are Chengdu, Ya’an and Dujiangyan. The College of Economics and Management was created in the Chengdu Campus of Sichuan Agricultural University in February 2011. It originated as the Department of Agricultural Economics, Sichuan University in 1943. CEM has enrolled students from more than 20 provinces around the whole country, and currently has 3,680 undergraduates and about 500 postgraduate students. It has a well-qualified Faculty with over 100 professional teachers, including 63 professors and Associate professors, 15 doctor tutors and 61 master tutors.
CEM is the fastest growing unit in Sichuan Agricultural University, with 4 departments (Economics, Finance, Management, Management of Agriculture and Forestry), 1 experimental teaching center in Economics and Management, and 1 research center, the Sichuan Rural Development Research Center.
- With Bac+4 or Bac+5 (4 or 5 years of higher education)
- Admission is by competitive entrance examination. Contact ICN’s service admissions
- With Bac+4 or Bac+5 (4 or 5 years of higher education)
- Admission is by submission of a personal dossier. Contact ICN’s service relations internationales
- with Bac+3 (3 years of higher education), plus 3 years of professional experience
- For admission details: Contact the ICN’s Professional/Post-experience Training Service
DURATION OF STUDY:
- 1 year
LANGUAGE OF TEACHING:
LOCATION OF TEACHING:
- ICN Business School, ARTEM Campus, Nancy,the 2nd semester may take place in Brazil, in China or in Senegal (depending on the partner university chosen)..
DIPLÔME DÉLIVRÉ :
- MSc in International Business Development, awarded by ICN Business School.
- Export Department Manager, Export Area Manager, Manager of a Subsidiary abroad, Export Development Manager, International Negotiator, Project Leader for setting up an Export Department in an SME, etc.
PROGRAM FEES 2018-2019:
- 8,700 €