The Master in Management is a graduate program, approved by the French government’s Ministry of Higher Education and Research, taught on our french campuses located in Nancy, Metz and our german campus Berlin.
The program allows you to acquire knowledge in general management with strong emphasis on International Business and Management. It is taught in French or in English languages. This three-year generalist degree in management positions the ICN as part of the leading group of Business Schools in France (‘Grande Ecoles’), all of which offer this type of qualification.
- Build your customized program depending of your professional project: choose your specialization among 15 study routes and more than 20 Artem Workshops.
- Choose, from among the ICN’s 120 partners in the world, the foreign university which you think will contribute most to your training program (optional).
- Learn to overcome yourself and to manage your future career thanks to the Management Seminars included in the program.
- Join one of the best Masters in Management, as ranked 43th by the Financial Times in 2016.
Based on the knowledge of oneself and others, our active pedagogy positions you as an actor in your training. Program content on the ICN’s core program, the Master in Management, is built around three major characteristics:
- the opportunity to construct an individual learning program, based on a mix of core modules and options,
- independent and project-based learning, and
- a trans-disciplinary and intercultural approach to learning.
To get more information about the program and options available, please download the brochure.
The year 2 and year 3 major options enable you to study in-depth particular aspects of a management discipline of your choice. Build your own study route thanks to the choice of a specialization.This will allow you to specializing in a field and completing the mandatory core courses.
Audit/Finance/Pilotage de la performance/Banque
- Audit (in Nancy)
- Banks, Funds and Markets (English) – Nancy
- Finance d’entreprise (French) – Nancy
- Pilotage de performance (French) – Nancy
- Finance, Insurance and Risk Management (English) – Berlin
- Communication and Digital Marketing (English / French)
- Design de l’offre et innovation (French) – Nancy
- Distribution, e-commerce et management des grands comptes (French) – Nancy
- Marketing and Brand Management (English) – Berlin
- International Business Developement (English) – Nancy
- Innovation and Consulting (English) – Nancy
- Intelligence économique (French) – Nancy
- Responsabilité sociétale des organisations (French) – Nancy
- Droit (Français) – Nancy
- Talent management in organizations(English) – Nancy
- Luxury and Design Management (English) – Nancy
- From Arts to Digital : Creative Industries Management (English) – Nancy
- The academic semester abroad is not mandatory for the foreign students. This option is possible in the second year under conditions.
- If you choose the academic semester abroad option either the international double degree option, choose your destination here!
- Throughout the year, ICN’s Center for Personal and Professional Development organises days devoted to personal tutoring and guidance, when you can improve your decision-making skills (via tests, questionnaires on your interests, etc.) and learn how to construct the most appropriate course of study for your career.
- Your ICN Tutor (a permanent Professor of the school) is there to help you to stand back and look objectively at your ICN experience and fialise your curriculum vitae, which you will soon be sending out to your ideal company!
The Master in Management allows Alumni to have international careers and to work in large companies or middle-size companies.
Develop your professional network:
- Meet the 300 professional teachers who teaching each year in the program.
- Develop your managerial skills during the mandatory internships in France and abroad.
- Meet representatives from nearly 100 companies during the 3 companies fairs organized each year by ICN!
- Access to a large companies’ network thanks to strategic partnerships that ICN Business School develops with companies.
Join the ICN Alumni Association:
ICN Business School has a strong network of more than 15,000 graduates who are always ready to share their experience and to help you during your studies.
Get more information about the Association by visiting the ICN Alumni website.
- recruitment at ‘baccalaureate + 2’ in year 1
- recruitment at ‘baccalaureate + 3’, ‘baccalaureate + 4’ in year 2.
- Please, visit the section dedicated to French candidates.
- Access to year 2 open to graduates holding a 3 year degree (no direct access to year 3 of the program)
- Completed application form
- Certified copies of all transcripts and diplomas
- Non-native English speakers must provide proof of proficiency: TOEFL (minimum required: 80), TOEIC (minimum required: 750), IELTS (minimum required: 6)
- Detailed CV in English or in French
- Letter of motivation
- Two academic letters of reference
LENGTH OF STUDIES:
- 1 or 3 years of studies
- The program is taught in Nancy
- Depending on the curriculum chosen, courses are taught either in French or in English, either in both languages.
- ICN Business school is approved by the Ministry of higher education and research for awarding a state-recognized graduate degree, the ” Master in Management”, a high school diploma plus 5 years of h.e study.
TUITION FEES 2019-2020 (All inclusive*):
- Year 2: 10 400 €***
- Year 3: 10 000 €***
* Tuition fees, all additional costs – TOEFL / TOEIC**, AMF certification, access to databases, text book and access to all simulation software, tutoring, individualized and personalized support with our Personal and Professional Support department and the Careers and Internships department.
** within the limit of the 2 passages on the whole schooling, students accepted in the apprenticeship course will have to pay the fees for the TOEIC / TOEFL exam registration
Mise à jour le 25/07/2019