The Master in Management is a graduate program, approved by the French government’s Ministry of Higher Education and Research, taught on our french campuses located in Nancy, Paris & Berlin.
The program allows you to acquire knowledge in general management with strong emphasis on International Business and Management. It is taught in French or in English languages. This three-year generalist degree in management positions the ICN as part of the leading group of Business Schools in France (‘Grande Ecoles’), all of which offer this type of qualification.
- Build your customized program depending of your professional project
- Choose, from among the ICN’s 120 partners in the world, the foreign university which you think will contribute most to your training program (optional).
- Learn to overcome yourself and to manage your future career thanks to the Management Seminars included in the program.
The goal of the ICN Master in Management program is to train socially responsible & creative leaders whose intellectual honesty and sense of corporate social responsibility enables them to function in a global business environment.
To meet this goal, the school offers a highly flexible program that can be tailored to meet the professional ambitions of all its students. And to better satisfy the needs of students and businesses, the Master in Management is now more interactive and vocational, divided into 2 key stages:
The 1st year sees the start of specialist courses (one main and one supplementary specialization) that are both theoretical and vocational. The Artem workshop enables students to work on multidisciplinary projects throughout the academic year
The 2nd year focuses on career decisions and completing the specialization. It prepares students for an internship and their first job.
To get more information about the program and options available, please download the brochure.
At ICN Business School Artem, everyone* obtains a double degree!
Choose from one of three options:
Master in Management + MSc of your specialization) – Choose your specialization
17 DOUBLE DEGREES: ICN DEGREE + INTERNATIONAL MASTER’S
- Master’s from Wilhelms Universität Münster / Germany
- Master’s or MBA from UADE Universidad Argentina de la Empresa/Argentina
- MBA from Université de Laval / Canada
- ICN – Master’s from Southwestern University of Finance and Economics /China
- Master’s from Southwest Jiatong University / China
- Master’s from Wuhan China University of Geosciences / China
- Master’s from Hanyang University Business School / South Korea
- Master’s from SKKU Sungkyunkwan University / South Korea
- MBA from Duquesne University / USA
- Master’s from Georgia Tech / USA
- MBA from Indiana University of Pennsylvania / USA
- Master’s from Universidad Francisco Marroquin / Guatemala
- Master’s/Laurea from Università Degli Studi di Bologna /Italy
- Master’s from Nagoya University of Commerce & Business,NUCB Graduate School / Japan
- MSc in International Management /MIEX (Mexico, Porto Alegre, Moscow, Shanghai or Berlin)
- Master’s Magistratura from MGIMO / Russia
- Master’s from Umea Universitet / Sweden
TRIPLE DEGREE: ICN DEGREE + MSC IN INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT (MIEX) + PARTNER UNIVERSITY DEGREE
- In 2 years Consortium of 6 campuses worldwide: 1st semester in Nancy, 2nd semester in Bologna, then 2nd year in either Mexico, Porto Alegre, Moscow, Shanghai or Berlin. Option to obtain a Triple Degree.
*Except for students taking 1 semester abroad at a partner university
- The academic semester abroad is not mandatory for the foreign students. This option is possible in the second year under conditions.
- If you choose the academic semester abroad option either the international double degree option, choose your destination here!
- Throughout the year, ICN’s Center for Personal and Professional Development organises days devoted to personal tutoring and guidance, when you can improve your decision-making skills (via tests, questionnaires on your interests, etc.) and learn how to construct the most appropriate course of study for your career.
- Your ICN Tutor (a permanent Professor of the school) is there to help you to stand back and look objectively at your ICN experience and fialise your curriculum vitae, which you will soon be sending out to your ideal company!
The Master in Management allows Alumni to have international careers and to work in large companies or middle-size companies.
Develop your professional network:
- Meet the 300 professional teachers who teaching each year in the program.
- Develop your managerial skills during the mandatory internships in France and abroad.
- Meet representatives from nearly 100 companies during the 3 companies fairs organized each year by ICN!
- Access to a large companies’ network thanks to strategic partnerships that ICN Business School develops with companies.
Join the ICN Alumni Association:
ICN Business School has a strong network of more than 15,000 graduates who are always ready to share their experience and to help you during your studies.
Get more information about the Association by visiting the ICN Alumni website.
- recruitment at ‘baccalaureate + 2’ in year 1
- recruitment at ‘baccalaureate + 3’, ‘baccalaureate + 4’ in year 2.
- Please, visit the section dedicated to French candidates.
- Access to year 2 open to graduates holding a 3 year degree (no direct access to year 3 of the program)
- Completed application form
- Certified copies of all transcripts and diplomas
- Non-native English speakers must provide proof of proficiency: TOEFL (minimum required: 80), TOEIC (minimum required: 750), IELTS (minimum required: 6)
- Detailed CV in English or in French
- Letter of motivation
- Two academic letters of reference
LENGTH OF STUDIES:
- 1 or 3 years of studies
- Depending on the curriculum chosen, courses are taught either in French or in English, either in both languages.
- ICN Business school is approved by the Ministry of higher education and research for awarding a state-recognized graduate degree, the ” Master in Management”, a high school diploma plus 5 years of h.e study.
TUITION FEES :
- Click here
Mise à jour le 05/06/2020