Entering the digital area means redesigning exchanges, habits, and management. Every company willing to grow – besides the new technology-centered ones – and willing to increase in productivity and competitiveness has to incorporate digital technology in its strategy and have a team of skilled managers. The MSc in digital management provides training to future managers of big digital companies in France and abroad.
The objective of this two-year program are:
- understand and apply the fundamental concepts of digital marketing/communication/ management in the corporate world and other work environments, and
- understand and apply digital development strategies, in the context of the ubiquitous digital transformation forcing managers to adapt their management/ marketing practices
The program with deploy mixed teaching methods, i.e. theoretical courses, e-learning, workshops and conferences. The curriculum are completed by professional input provided by experts from the digital sector and compulsory practical internships.
The MSc in digital management addresses a broad range of domestic/ international, technical/ non-technical issues relevant to management, finance, human resources (i.e. new jobs in the digital field), economics, as well as of course marketing and communication.
Entry in preparatory year (Year 1):
- Students in management of a diploma level ‘baccalaureate’ +3 as part of a continuation of studies
Entry in 2nd year:
- Students in management of a diploma level ‘baccalaureate’ +4 as part of a continuation of studies
- Professionals with significant experience and a diploma level ‘baccalaureat’ + 3
LANGUAGE OF TEACHING:
- Year 1 is thaught in English
- Year 2 is taught in French (Paris Campus)
LOCATION OF TEACHING:
- Year 1 is taught at the ICN Business School, ARTEM Campus, Nancy.
- The 2nd year will take place at the ICN Paris La Défense Campus (French track)
DEGREE AWARDED :
- MSc Management numérique, awarded by ICN Business School.
PROGRAM FEES 2019-2020:
- Year 1: 8 700 €
- Year 2: 8 800 €
Mise à jour le 27/11/2019