ICN Bachelor SUP’EST is an undergraduate program, approved by the French government’s Ministry of Higher Education and Research, taught on our campuses located in Nancy and in Metz (France) and our campus in Nuremberg (Germany).
The program allows you to acquire the fundamentals of companies’ management (economics, law, IT, accounting, management…), the main techniques of sales, communication and marketing, as well as a strong knowledge in general culture.
- Benefit from a Faculty team of highly qualified permanent professors.
- Enjoy the services of a Business School: Internships and Careers Office, International Relations Office, and a specialist Center for personal and professional development (for your personal tutorial guidance service).
- Add a professional dimension to your study route: up to 14 months of practical experience in companies, and lectures and seminars led by experienced professionals from business…
- Open yourself to global horizons:
– discover the German economic environment by spending one or two years in Nuremberg, with all classes in English language (years 1 and 2),
– experience a multicultural universe by studying for year 3 in Nancy with international students,
– choose to immerse yourself completely for 6 months or a whole academic year abroad in one of the ICN’s partner universities.
Year 1: acquiring the fundamentals in management
Year 2: consolidating knowledge and skills
Year 3: Deeping of knowledge and/or opening up international horizons
|OPTION 1: deeping of knowledge + specialization|
• Semester 1: deeping of knowledge thank to the common core courses in French language at the campus of Nancy
• Semester 2: choice of specialization either Banking and Insurance, Business and Commercial Communication, International Business
• Seminar “Feedback and assessment”
• Bachelor dissertation
|OPTION 2: international exchange + specialization or internship|
• Semester 1: academic stay abroad in an international partner university
• Semester 2: long internship for 16 weeks minimum
• Bachelor dissertation
|OPTION 3: English track|
• Semesters 1 & 2: common core courses in English language at the campus of Nancy
• Seminar: “Managers as creative thinkers”
• Bachelor dissertation
|OPTION 4: international double degree|
• Semesters 1 & 2: one full year in a foreign
partner university, studying for a Double Degree
To get more information about the program and options available, please download the brochure.
A complete program in English at the ICN’s Nuremberg campus:
This is a European program where students are immersed in a German-speaking environment, whilst following all their classes in English.
An academic stay abroad within an international partner university:
Throughout your curriculum, you must complete a stay in a foreign country of two months minimum: either an internship or/and an academic stay in a foreign partner university. If you choose the academic stay abroad or the international double degree, choose your destination!
A tailor-made program in China:
This year 3 curriculum is available under conditions. It allows you to integrate a one semester program at the University of Jianqiao, Shangai with specific courses: Chinese language, Chinese culture and civilization, Chinese business and management.
Student Associations are an integral part of year 2 of the ICN Bachelor program. One day per week is left free for you to devote yourself to your project. The Association is a means of developing a professional mindset via a genuine field experience: taking on responsibilities, team working, campaigning for financial support, managing a budget, designing a communication strategy, etc. Each project is tutored and graded by a member of ICN Faculty.
Professional projects mean that in year 2, you can work alternately in school and in a company, for a minimum of one day per week. This option either replaces or complements the option of joining a Student Association. The professional Project has the double advantage of allowing you to follow through a project or company mission for a full academic year from September to April without disrupting your education, and perhaps receive some payment.
Internships are compulsory requirements on the ICN Bachelor program. They are programmed for the end of each academic year and each one has a well-defined objective. They allow you to practice the lessons learned in classes and to refine your professional project in a field and / or in a function.
Thanks to the ‘state-recognized plus 3 years of h.e study Visa‘ approved by the Ministry of higher education and research, students can start their professional career or further their studies after graduation.
Young graduates from the ICN Bachelor SUP’EST are very quickly operational and are therefore very much sought after by companies. They demonstrate open-mindedness, a great ability to convince and adapt, and can put to good use the lessons learnt at ICN, whether these are technical, commercial or human in character.
Young graduates can also further their studies and enrolling a Graduate Program at ICN Business School, by joining the Master in Management program or one of the 3 MSc specialized programs. They also have the possibility to join an other University.
- Candidates holding a ‘French Baccalaureate’ high school degree.
- Competitive entrance examination (via the Concours Atout+3) : visit the admission section.
- For 2017 academic year, 160 places are available.
- Candidates holding a ‘French Baccalaureate’ high school degree either a foreign recognized degree.
- Admission possibilities in year 1 or in year 3: fill out the application form.
LENGTH OF STUDIES:
- 1 or 3 years of studies
- The program is taught in Nancy, Metz, Nuremberg.
- Depending on the curriculum chosen, courses are taught either in French or in English, either in both languages.
- ICN Business school is approved by the Ministry of higher education and research for awarding a state-recognized degree, the ”ICN Bachelor SUP’EST degree”, a high school diploma plus 3 years of h.e study.
TUITION FEES 2018-2019:
- Year 1: 7 000 €
- Year 2: 7 100 €
- Year 3: 7 100 €
Mise à jour le 12/01/2018