Meet ICN’s international office
Let’s discover the development and international relations department headed by Jean-Claude GRASS, and more precisely the international relations department headed by Frédérique BOUTIN and her 100% female team!
ICN has a partnership network of 130 universities all over the world. This network is managed and carefully looked after by Mrs. Frédérique BOUTIN, head of the international office.
The global missions of the service are:
- Maintain and develop the network of quality partner universities with accredited and/or prestigious schools to allow our students to have the best exchange opportunities, and also to welcome more and more international students.
- Exchange professors to teach at our partner universities in order to share knowledge and promote the school and vice versa.
- Organization of study tours in order to international students tailor-made programs on a specific theme alternating courses, company visits and cultural visits.
- Send all master in management students and also Bachelor students who wish to study abroad.
- Helping our students in their choice thanks to several tools: thematic workshops; individual appointments; information sessions every 15 days, etc…
- Offering all international students a high quality coaching service before and during their experience at ICN Business School (housing help, visa, OFII, etc…)!
The mobility team and exchange students’ files are supervised by Maria KOLNIKAJ, who also manages the Erasmus project and coordinates the selection and admission process. The study abroad files are managed by one of the three exchange advisors: Brenna TOUSIGNANT for Europe, Juliane AMBLES for Asia, Australia and Canada, and Elisa LEON for the USA, Latin America, Africa, the Middle East and Russia.
Finally, the main contact for international prospective students (non-exchange) is Stéphanie GUGLIELMINA. Very dynamic and proactive, she will be answering emails, phone calls, and attending the international fairs to present ICN’s programs and application procedures. Some of ICN’s programs (Bachelor Sup’Est, Master in Management or MSc in Luxury and Design Management), offer the opportunity to study abroad for either one semester or, in order to obtain an international double degree, for the full academic year.
ICN is a school with a very international dimension (38% of foreign students) and the international office organizes several events all year round: the integration week in September, the international forum and buddy ceremony in October, the international week for the bachelor students in March… We are looking forward to welcoming more and more students from all over the world!
Stéphanie GUGLIELMINA : email@example.com
Frédérique BOUTIN : firstname.lastname@example.org