ICN is holding the 12th annual Cross Cultural Creativity in Business Week from March 13th to 17th welcoming 16 professors from around the world. This international event is very important in the life of the Bachelor program, allowing meetings and debates for all involved (professors and students).
For this 12th annual event, students from the Metz, Nancy and Nuremberg campuses participated in the Seminars as well as students from Sup de Co Dakar.
We are honored to welcome participants from the following universities:
– Bendreff DESILUS, Universidad La Salle, Mexico
– Mouhamed El Moctar DIOP, Sup de Co Dakar, Senegal
– Jesús GARCIA DE MADARIAGA MIRANDA, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Spain
– Ruth HOLDEN, Rocky Mountain College of Art & Design, United States
– Sergio JANCZAK, Western Ontario University of Canada, Canada
– Arkadiusz KOWALSKI, Warsaw School of Economics, Poland
– Lucille LANDRY, Université de Moncton, Canada
– Gyewan MOON, Kyungpook National University, South Korea
– Fabienne MUNCH, Ecole de Design, Faculté de l’aménagement – Université de Montréal, Canada
– JungKun PARK, Hanyang University, South Korea
– Andrea RURALE, Bocconi School of Management, Italy
– Alexey SVISHCHEV, Moscow State Institute of International Relations (MGIMO), Russia
– Elvira TARASENKO, Plekhanov University, Russia
– Blandine VANDERLINDEN, ICHEC Bruxelles, Belgium
– Yuan WAN, Shanghai Jian Qiao University, China
– Yingue Daisy ZHI, Shanghai Jian Qiao University, China
All of these guest professors are giving courses in different fields such as International market reasearch, Exploring the Creative Industries, Culture and intercultural communication, Leading Creative Teams, Managing Creativity, Experiential marketing and arts, etc…. Courses are held primarily in English and certain courses are also held in Spanish and in French.
All throughout the week, ICN faculty members are given the opportunity to meet with the visiting professors and therefore create links for future projects, either during networking session or the research forum which will be held on March 17th from 9am to 12pm.
Thank you to all International Business Seminar participants, professors and students alike. ICN is thrilled to welcome you!