ICN Business School held its 13th annual International Week from March 12th to 16th, during which we welcomed 19 professors from around the world.
This is a momentous international event in the life of the Bachelor program, as it effects meetings, debates and learning opportunities for all those involved (professors and students). For this 13th annual event, students from the Metz, Nancy and Nuremberg campuses participated in the seminars, as well as students from Sup de Co Dakar.
We are honoured to welcome participating professors from the following universities:
- ASH Steve, University of Akron, United States
- BRADLEY Finbarr, University College Dublin, Ireland
- CANHILAL Kubra, University of Lugano, Switzerland
- CHATERJEE Prabirendra, School of Management – Sabanci University, Turkey
- DE LA FUENTE DEL MORAL Fàtima, Hochschule Neu-Ulm, Germany
- DESILUS Bendreff, Universidad La Salle, Mexico
- DIOP Mouhamed El Moctar, Sup de Co Dakar, Senegal
- GARCIA DE MADARIAGA MIRANDA Jesús, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Spain
- GUPTA Nitin, Institute of Management Technology – Hyderabad, India
- HAYIBOR Sefa, Carleton University, Canada
- HUNTER Gary, Illinois State University, United States
- KRISHNAN Krish, Indiana University of Pennsylvania, United States
- MOSTAFAVI SHIRAZI Fatemeh, Lulea University of Technology, Sweden
- OHN Jonathan, Bloomsburg University, United States
- SKORULSKA Karolina, Kozminski University, Poland
- SUH Chang-Kyo, Kyungpook National University, South Korea
- TARASENKO Elvira, Plekhanov University, Russia
- TOPALLI Margerita, Bank of Albania, Albania
- ZOUITEN Saïd, Université du Québec à Trois Rivières, Canada
All of these guest professors are covering topics in different fields. Some examples of the courses offered include “International Market Research”, “Exploring the Creative Industries”, “Culture and Intercultural Communication”, “Leading Creative Teams”, “Managing Creativity”, “Experiential Marketing and Arts”, to name a few. Courses are held primarily in English, however certain courses are held in Spanish and in French.
Throughout the week, ICN faculty members have the opportunity to meet and mingle with the visiting professors with the goal of creating links for future projects. Two main occasions that assemble the professors are the networking cocktail and the research forum. The former has been held on March 13th from 5:30 p.m. on and the latter on March 16th from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
We would like to extend a big thank you to all International Week participants, professors and students alike!