Welcome to the ICN Business School online registration section!
You will find some important details about the registration process and the social security. Please read through this procedure in order to register online. We wish you a pleasant stay at ICN Business School and a successful 2018-2019 academic year!
- Use the link sent via e-mail to your personal e-mail address by the Registrations Office (ICN Service Inscriptions / email@example.com) to access your personal registration form. Please read carefully and be cautious with your typing and its accuracy. The information you provide will be applied to all academic official papers (grade transcripts, diplomas…).
- Appropriate help is available on many pages right under the section you must fill out.
- Attention: during your online registration, you must upload an ID photo. This upload is mandatory and will be used for your student card as well as for our records.
- You will find the list of the required documents on your last page. Please print, fill in and sign the required documents. Then you will be able to upload the documents on the same page.
- Uploading the documents is enough; we do not need a copy by post.
- You may exit the Registration form at this stage and return within a 10-day deadline to send the requested documents. Access is enabled via the link contained in the first e-mail.
- Upon your arrival in Nancy you will receive instructions on how to pick up your student card. Please check your e-mail.
- When your registration process is finished (all the documents sent and payments set up) you will receive your academic certificate by e-mail. Please keep it carefully as it will be asked by many organizations.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS during the registration process please contact us!
Every student in France, whatever their nationality, must have health and accident insurance.
The French social security system is changing at the start of the academic year 2018 – 2019 for students .
If you were already a student in France last year and had paid a social security fee (217€), then you will keep the one you had last year for free.
If you have a European health insurance card, you do not need to register online on etudiant-etranger.ameli.fr. When you arrive in France, you will submit this card to the school, health professionnals and healthcare facilities you will go to
In other cases, you will need to register on etudiant-etranger.ameli.fr
- You are arriving in France and coming from a foreign country to your studies.
- You are a citizen of a European Union (EU) country, Switzerland, or the European Economic Area (EU + Iceland, Liechtenstein, and Norway) [if you don’t have the european health card]
- You are a citizen of a country outside the European Union, Switzerland, or the European Economic Area
Apply for membership in the French social security citizen by signing up via the dedicated website, which will be available by September the 1st, 2018.
You will need to submit the following documents:
- evidence of your identity (national ID card, passport, etc.),
- evidence of your enrollment in an institute of higher education for the appropriate academic year, to certify your student status,
- your bank account identification details (RIB), which will be used to transfer your reimbursements to your account,
- a civil status document, which is needed to generate your social security number (“numéro de sécurité sociale”). The following civil status documents are accepted:
– a complete copy of your birth certificate,
– a birth certificate showing your parents’ information (or any document issued by a consulate),
– a family record book (“livret de famille”),
– a marriage certificate.
- Finally, if you are a foreign student, you will need to show a valid residence permit (“titre de séjour”). To check whether you have the permit you need, or to learn more about the residence permit application process, please contact the French consulate in your country of origin.
Agreements may allow to submit other documentary evidence. Please refer to the chapter below entitled “Other documents for your registration as determined by your country of origin”.
Keep the temporary social security number that has been automatically generated for you by the website, and print off your certificate of entitlement.
If you have not been able to register online, please contact by phone at 36 46 (0.06 €/min toll + cost of the call). If necessary, you may be referred over to an English-speaking.helpline.
Source : Ameli
This new fee is required by the government in order to help students in social, cultural and sport support. It costs 90€ a year for the academic year 2018-2019.
This fee is mandatory and must be paid to get register in higher education in France.
To register, you can do so on this webpage
You will then receive a document that you will give to the registration office during your registration at ICN.
Civil liability is the obligation to repair the damage done to others. In this case, it is the insurance that supports the repair of the damage you have caused.
This insurance is required to register for ICN.
You can get the civil liability with student mutuals: MGEL or LMDE. They can help our international students to get one easily.
Mise à jour le 11/07/2018