To prepare your stay at ICN Business School, you have to register online for the 2019-2020 academic year. In this space you will find all the useful pieces of advice and information to make your registration as easy as possible.
To discover the School and leisure you can have in Nancy, you can download the Arrival Guide for International Students.
- If you are a citizen of a non-European Community country (even if you presently reside in a European Community country) you will need to obtain a long-term student visa before coming to France. A request is to be made at the Consulate in your country of origin for a “Visa de Long Séjour – Demande d’attestation OFII”. The Consulate will stamp this official document (upon arrival in France please bring this document to the International Relations Office).
- Documents that will need to be handed into the international relations office upon arrival:
– Photocopy of your passport (pages with photo, personal information, visa and stamp showing date of entry into France).
– Form given to you by the Consulate or Embassy “Demande d’attestation OFII”. The International Relations Office will send your completed file to the OFII in Metz. You will then receive a convocation letter to a medical visit*.
- Make sure you bring the document “Visa Long Séjour Demande d’attestation OFII” to France and to the International Relations Office upon your arrival.
- ICN Business School adheres to the CEF (Centre pour les Etudes en France) convention. Students coming from Algeria – Argentina – Benin – Brazil – Cameroon – Canada – Chile – China – Colombia – Congo Brazzaville – South Korea – Cote d ‘ivoire – United States – Gabon – Guinea – India – Japan – Lebanon – Madagascar – Mali – Morocco – Mauritius – Mexico – Russia – Senegal – Syria – Taiwan – Tunisia – Turkey – Vietnam must follow the CEF process in order to obtain their visa. To do so, please visit their website.
- Students who do not respect the CEF registration via CAMPUS FRANCE process will not receive a visa from the Consulate.
- Along with the letter informing you of your medical appointment, you will receive another document for which you will have to purchase a “timbre fiscal OMI” (coupon) at a tobacco store for €55. You will need this once you are notified resident card is ready to be picked up.
- As soon as you arrive, we will be there to answer all of your questions. Whether they are about practical life, administration or school life… We are always available. If you have any problems, please contact us!!!
You also can download the Useful Information Guide to discover the School.
- Attending a foreign university means meeting a lot of new people. In order to make your stay in France a rewarding one, we propose mentoring, a welcoming drink, parties, and visits to interesting places. Your suggestions are always appreciated.
- Of course we know that being away from home is sometimes hard and that is why we want to make you feel at home. If you ever feel homesick or need anything, you can come and talk to us. We are available 24 hours a day!
To contact the Association Staff:
Keep in touch with ICN!
Mise à jour le 14/05/2019